REPULSE

Repulse Countdown

Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween Month!!!!!!

Dear readers,

I haven't post any new blogs the past couple of weeks because I was too lazy writing a new blog. But this blog is very interesting, it is a combination about the events that happened in my whole Halloween month.

October 29, 2010 to November 1, 2010 - Costume Contest
My village arranged a costume contest for the kids in our village. Sadly Im 15, a age that says not a kid anymore. But I wanna join for one last time. I already won 5 times, 2006 - Dead Pirate, 2007 - Dead Rockstar, 2008 - Joker, 2009 - Snake Eyes and 2010 Joker again. :D I didn't expect I would win again, but surprisingly I did! Then the next days my friends invited me to join the  Halloween celebrations in Tivoli Green and Ayala Heights. I accepted the invitation and won nothing, but got a lot of candies!

Somewhere in the last two weeks of November I got called and lectured by a police. Why? How?

I asked my friend for her number, and she told me her number was 0917-222-3000(Example only). But accidentally I wrote 0927-222-3000, so basically I got the wrong number. I texted her with a lot of texts like "We're outside", "We're waiting for you", "Get out now! etc... If a stranger texted you with things like that you would be probably be scared or confused. Days later I asked her why aren't you replying to me? She said, "What are you talking about?". I say, "My texts." She said, "I didn't get any". I was shocked and talk her everything. Suddenly a stranger texted me and he said, "Pulis toh, sinasabi ko lang sayo na itigil mo na yung pagka-text mo sa number na toh 0927-222-3000. Warning lang toh, para hindi ka magkaproblema wag mo na siya text. Binabalahan kita." I called all my friends and if this was a joke. They said "no, we don't have that number." I borrowed my friends phone and called the "So Called Pulis". He answered.
1=Me
2=So Called Pulis

1: Hello
2: Hello?
1: Sino toh?(Who's this?)
2: Ikaw tumawag, sino toh?(You called me who's this?)
1: Trinoma ba toh?(Is this trinoma?)
2: Anong trinoma?! Pulis toh!(Trinoma?! This is the police!)
1: Ay sorry kala ko trinoma bigay kasi ng kaibigan ko.(Oh im sorry, my friend told me this was Trinoma.

Then he hung up.

I was shocked, I told my friends "Pulis nga!" so they laughed and didn't believe me. But this time it was on loudspeaker. I called him again.
1-Me
2-Police

1: Hello
2: Hello? Kaw nanaman?(You again?)
1: Gusto ko lang sabihin sorry ah kala ko kasi Trinoma. Sabi kasi ng kaibigan ko. (I just wanna say I'm so sorry about the call earlier, I thought it was Trinoma. My friend told me it was Trinoma.)
2: Blah, Blah, Blah.......(He lectured me for 1min.)
1: Ok, thank you. Bye.

My friends was scared and laughing. They we're shocked. I was shocked and scared.
Next day I called 0927-222-3000. It turned out it was a market. Mahogany Market.

Theres more..... Wait till I edit this blog. Sometime by the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment