REPULSE

Repulse Countdown

Saturday, October 23, 2010

FRIDAY THE 22TH

        Yesterday we had our Pilgrimage in Lourdes. After the Pilgrimage me and my classmates went to Eagle's Nest cafe and played Call of Duty. It was very fun being with my classmates. Then we went to Celebrity to swim, but the staff told us that "boxers are not allowed" only the fat people can wear it. Most of us only has trunks. So we went to Ayala Heights and swam in their village pool for awhile then ate at Brother's Burger and roamed around at Capitol Green Street. After eating and roaming, we were finish. It was fun day for me. But it was not over, unfortunately some of us was gonna get picked up at 7PM and its still 5:30!!! So Tipoy dropped us at Celebrity to get fetched there. So what we did we just played bowling again like we did in Eastwood. It was a very, very, very fun day for me. THE END!!!

1 comment: