REPULSE

Repulse Countdown

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Moon


When I was in a middle of a chat the electricity suddenly Blacked Out. So I was so pissed so I went outside to play basketball with my friends in a very dark court which was not fun. It was completely boring. So I went home and played few songs in the piano and it was a little bit fun. Finally I decided to take a picture of the moon. I wanted to take a picture of it cause it was giving a lot of light. The village wasn't dark at all, thanks to the moon. When I made the very first shot I turned on the flash and when I clicked the button all the power finally came back. After two hours of boredom the power finally came back! I was finally back online. I suggest YOU to make your own blog. Believe me its really fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment